Top 10 Best Android Emulators for Windows PC
Android Emulator is a unique program that will allow one to install Android-based applications on PC’s and helps to run them. Now, you can easily install your favorite Android Applications not only on your cell phones but also on your laptops and personal computer. It not only installs these applications but all stimulate Android OS functionalities and considered to be very helpful for you to emulate numerous devices for Development purposes. One can also play these applications full screen on any PC.
10 Best Android Emulators for PC in 2017
Below is the list of top 10 best Android Emulators for your PC in 2017 that one can easily download on their Windows 10 / 7 / 8.1.
Android Emulator # 1 – Nox App Player
This powerful emulator has been specifically designed for having a real feel of power packed Android experience on your PC. This emulator is based on Android 4.4. However, still provide some of the below mentioned unique features:
- One can specify the various system specifications that this emulator has to work upon. It is really helpful for this emulator to work in a really smooth manner.
- This emulator also helps you to stimulate the GPS hardware on your computer. With the help of this emulator, one can easily fake their GPS location while might be a great functionality for the GPS base gaming consoles like Pokémon Go.
- It provides such a controller Support that one can even use their Gamepad to play games on your computers.
Android Emulator # 2 – MEmu
Android Emulator MEmu is one and only the unique emulator that provides Android Lollipop Emulation on any of the laptop/PC. It is seamlessly compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. Along with the Lollipop emulation, this emulator also supports the Android KitKat emulation.
Below are the few unique features that MEmu provides:
- With the help of touch emulation, one can play the Android games on their laptops/PC with Keyboard, mouse as well as the joystick.
- It is one of the unique emulators that support multiple instances. One can use one instance for work and another one for playing games as per their choice.
Android Emulator # 3 – Andy OS [Andyroid] Android Emulator
Popularly known Andyroid is being renamed as Andy OS that is the most suitable for the system with minimum hardware configuration. So if your system is not strong enough to support the other emulators then consider this one once.
Below are the few characteristics of this emulator that is of great significance:
- It does not slow the system down as this emulator is based upon Oracle Virtual Box.
- It also allows your mobile phone to work as a remote controller and you can enjoy playing games on the big screen.
Android Emulator # 4 – Bluestacks
This one is the oldest and even the first ever private Android emulators for windows. Hence, since this has the long-term presence, below are few unique features that one will not be able to find in any of the other emulators:
- Live Streaming Support allows one to stream their gameplay directly from their PC.
- It has an inbuilt and hence supported Play store.
Android Emulator # 5 – Remix OS Player
It comes under the branch of Remix Operating System with the help of which one can boot and use Android as a default Operating System like any other Windows for your PC or laptop.
Since it is a complete Operating System in itself, the files size is quite heavy. However, below are few characteristics that make this emulator one of the best choice:
- Like any other Operating System, it has completely new outlook along with complete keyboard and mouse support.
- Since this is a bug-free emulator, many of the games like Clash Of Clans that do not run normally runs smoothly on this emulator.
- Remix OS is the only emulator that is based on Android Marshmallow.
Android Emulator # 6 – Xe Player
Xe Player is one of the latest emulator being designed specifically for Windows 10. It supports almost all the functionalities like any other emulator along with the enhanced capability to run on low specification systems by Direct X mode.
Android Emulator # 7 – KO Player
KO player is the most user-friendly console for every gamer, based on Android emulations. In addition to this, it supports the following:
- External Gamepad
- fake GPS
- It acts as a powerhouse for Android gamers and provides an ability to play, record gameplay and stream directly from the emulator.
Android Emulator # 8 – GenyMotion [Developer Friendly Android Emulator]
Maximum of the Android emulators are not being used for personal use and are being used for development and professional purposes. It is a result of recognition of the need for a good professional support with no-nonsense bloatware that GenyMotion emulator has come in the picture.
GEnyMotion emulator is one of the emulators that support multiple devices and screen sizes which can be emulated. Also, its too strong developer support makes it a perfect choice for the developers. It can be considered as the best option for those who are looking for an emulator for development purpose along with AVD- Android Studio integration.
Android Emulator # 9 – Droid 4X
Droid 4X are accompanied along with its own Tablet PCs. Hence, this is considered to be the best emulator for Windows 10 or any other Windows version tablet.
This is not an emulator which provides too many features like KO Players nor has any limitations in terms of functionality like GenyMotion. It maintains a perfect balance as far as features are concerned. It provides a lag free operation along with the touch support on your tablet to give you a real feel of pure Android tab instead of the Windows. It thus gives the comfort of using 2 Operating System on one system as per your requirement.
Android Emulator # 10 – AMIDuoS
AMIDuoS is one amongst the 3 Android emulator providing Lollipop emulation. The biggest drawback associated with this wonderful emulator is that it is never being totally free.
There are few trial versions available that will last only for 1 month and after that one will need to pay for using this emulator. However, the emulation is really top-notch and lag free.
Now, when you have the complete knowledge about the best 10 Android emulators for Windows 10 PC, Laptop or Tablet, be smarter enough to choose the best one as per requirement and specifications. As an add-on advantage, maximum of them also supports Windows 7, Windows 8.1 & XP too [BlueStacks]. We are always here to help or guide you in case one finds any difficulties in installing and using any of the above Android Emulators or one is interested in gathering more information about any one of them in depth.