Free Download Andy OS for PC & Laptop supporting Windows 10
Andy OS popularly known as Andyroid Android is widely known and one of the fastest and speedy Android emulator, that is being designed specifically for the computer as well as laptops. Though Android is the OS for mobile phones, however, sometimes we need to connect the same to the laptop/computers. Most of the Android emulators are required to have the high-end gamers or PC users that are equipped with dedicated graphics card; However, Andyroid Android is capable enough to support the lower specifications PCs and Laptops as well. Therefore it runs very quickly on all the window based devices including PCs, Laptops as well as Tablets.
|Andy OS Download
|Operating Systems :
|Microsoft Windows 10, 7 & 8.1
|Type of Installer :
|Full Offline Setup
Andy OS for Windows 10 / 7 / 8.1 PC & Laptop Download & Installation Steps –
Below is the sequence of steps that need to be followed in order to download and install Andy OS on your computer as well as laptops supporting the Windows 10 / 7 / 8.1:
- First and foremost, Andy OS web installer need to be downloaded from the below link. This installer is considered to be light-weight approximately 1.5 MB.
Click here to Download Andy OS for PC & Laptop – Windows 10 / 7 / 8.1 [32-bit & 64-bit]
- Below are the few silent features of Andyroid or Andy OS –
- Built on VMPlayer – Andy OS is built on VmPlayer by Vmware and therefore it appears to be very fast and works without graphics cards even on Intel HD Graphics.
- Supports Keyboard – It allows the Mouse mapping to play various games. Thus, lets you play various Android-based games on your laptop and computer with mouse and keyboard.
- Easily Share files from Android emulator to PC via ES Explorer
- Now, once the Andy OS web installer has been completely downloaded, the next step is to download the complete setup for Andy OS for your laptop and computer that is based on windows 10/8/8 from the below link:
Download Andy OS for PC & Laptop Windows 10 / 8 /7 [Offline – 32-bit & 64-bit]
- Once the downloaded has been completed for the complete setup, you need to double-click on the installer file and then click on the “Next” button.
- After clicking the “Next” button, it will by itself lead to downloading the files that are required for installation from the internet. This step ensures that you get the latest emulator with security patches.
Now, you need to have patience and wait for a while until and unless all the required files are being completely downloaded. Since the server speeds are very fast with no lags at all, it won’t take much of the time. Once all the files that are included in the net packages are completely downloaded, it will automatically start optimizing Andy depending upon your System configuration to get the best performance.
- It will now start installing all the required VMware libraries for network connectivity. Andy will show an installation successfully message, once it is finished.
- Once the installation has been completed successfully, Andy OS will automatically Start after Setup, so that you can get a trial run of all the Android features present in Andy.
- Congratulations!!! You have completely set up Andy OS on your computer or laptop now and hence you can enjoy playing various Android-based games on your laptop as well as computers.
- Please note that this application supports and equally compatible with all the versions of Windows including 10/7/8.1.
If you face any issues please feel free to comment below! Also, in case if you are willing to try out any other Andy OS alternative, you can even Download Nox App Player