Do you often go on a trip and forget to charge your Phone or does your smartphone\’s battery die fast? Then don\’t worry here we bring you the in-depth review of the Poweradd Pilot 2GS 10000 Mah Dual USB Portable Battery Pack In-Depth review with Pros and Cons.
The power bank is a device that consists of a rechargeable battery when charged, can charge your devices like phone, tablets, smartwatches, etc.
Power bank or in simpler words, the portable battery is quite common in the market now and this increases the number of options available for a particular budget.
The battery we are reviewing here is from the brand Poweradd and this model is called Pilot 2GS 10000. Well, this power bank is a pretty good with appealing looks and good build plus very good security. I have used the portable battery for like more than a month and hence give you detail you about every bit of it.
The following article will be divided into these 5 sections: –
● Key Features
● My Personal View
● Pros and Con
● Should you buy it or not
Overview of the Portable Battery
As I have mentioned earlier this power bank has a capacity of 10000 Mah which is pretty good for you if you are a moderate user and doesn\’t go on very long trips. The portable battery features two USB ports which are fast enough to get your device charged pretty quick.
The power bank is slim and light that is good to see in a 10000 mAh power bank. One of the two USB ports give an output of 2.4 amps and another one can give an output of 1 amp so you can quick charge your device if it is supported on your mobile phone.
Not just your mobile but you can charge almost every device like tablets, smartwatch, Headphones, etc.
So, this was just the overview of what you are going to get in this power pack, now let me explain its features in details.
Detailed key features
● Powerful: Today we don\’t even get time to charge our phones as we are constantly indulged in our work. And the batteries aren\’t that efficient yet and hence we are forced to use power banks. But it is very necessary to choose a correct portable battery for us.
This power bank is a perfect match for moderate users as it can charge your mobile phones 2 to 4 times in a full charge. The portable battery itself gets charged up pretty quick and its capacity to even support quick charging your devices it makes it very powerful. The Power Bank needs an input of 5V and 2A to charge it.
● Compatibility: Well the Pilot 2GS can charge a large variety of devices whether it is a tablet, a phone, or even a watch you can charge almost anything.
This wide compatibility is achieved because the portable battery has USB output port which is common on almost every charger nowadays. No matter if your device supports a type C port or a micro USB port the other side is definitely going to be USB in most of the cases.
● Trusted Brand: Poweradd is a well-known brand now and thus we have a trust in their power banks. And the one year no worry guarantee is provided with the device and the customer support is very helpful and always active.
● Always ready: you can just charge the power bank ones and it can easily charge your device more than three times and the fact that it is very slim and portable makes it a good deal for you.
● Design: The design of the portable battery is pretty solid and the premium looks are complementary to it. It is very lightweight and easy to carry around wherever you go.
The Portable battery has stylish aviation hard surface that is made up of mostly aluminum that makes it very lightweight keeping it durable. The size is compact which makes it easily fit anywhere you want. The Portable battery ha A+ Li-Polymer battery cells.
● Secure: The brand did a pretty good job in making the power bank secure for daily usage and their chip saves it from many conditions like Voltage Fluctuation and overcharge.
So, you will not have to think that you are carrying a bomb around. It has built-in microchips which sharply strengthens the safety of use and lifespan of devices.
● The Price: The best thing about this power bank is the fact that it is priced right. At around 25 USD it is value for money.
● Ports: As the portable Battery has two USB port, you can easily charge two devices simultaneously, i.e. you can power up two of your device at a time with a powerful output of 2.4A and an output of 1A.
Though there are many more features, I cannot write all of them here so let\’s move to our next section that is my personal review of the power bank.
My Personal View on the Poweradd Pilot 2GS portable Battery
Pro tip: When you first receive the power bank, make sure to charge it fully before using it for the first time.
As I have mentioned earlier I have used this power bank for about a month and, though there are few pros and cons as well, this product is definitely a value for money.
I will mention the pros and cons later in the article and let me just tell you my experience. I tested the device with a few devices and also had this portable battery on a trip with me last week. So, let me tell you my tests with Various Devices: –
And yes, I forgot to tell earlier, the power bank comes with led indicators for battery. So, when I first received it, it was about 50% charged so Firstly I charged it fully and then I started testing it on my one plus three with completely drained battery.
The Pilot 2GS charged the mobile completely in about 2 and half hour and still had more than 50% battery left.
Later I charged my Samsung galaxy tab which took another 2 hours and now the battery was little below 50%. So, I wasn\’t able to completely drain the power bank during the test and hence it passed my test. The charging speed wasn\’t extraordinary but it was fast enough to charge all my devices Justin time.
Next, I compared the size of power bank to my other portable batteries and the 2GS was thinner than all other power banks even if its capacity was more than most of them.
So, I am happy with the Poweradd Pilot 2GS 10000mAH portable Battery as it provides complete value for money.
I have personally tested a variety of portable batteries and this one is one of my favorites. We also get a good quality cable with the power bank for faster charging of the devices.
With this let\’s move to our next section where I will tell you about its pros and cons.
Pros and Cons
Although this portable mostly had its pros and few cons, let me mention them here in short before summing it up.
● The power bank has a pretty good build and it is Lightweight.
● It is easy to carry around with you.
● Very easy to handle.
● 12 months worry free guarantee adds to its value.
● Battery Percentage indicators are provided.
● All these features for the nice budget.
● The Voltages are not properly mentioned.
● When I received it, the packaging and presentation was just Average.
● The model I have does not have a Flashlight which is quite common in modern power banks.
● Well, that\’s all the pros and cons I can tell and with this let\’s move to the conclusion of whether you should buy it or not.
Should you buy it or not?
Well if you want to get a good quality portable battery without wasting any extra bucks you should definitely get the Pilot 2GS as it is a good value for money. You get almost all the features required for a portable battery and the good build and lightweight adds up to it.
I would recommend you to get it online from the trusted site because power banks can be easily faked in the market so make sure to get a genuine one.
So, you should definitely consider buying the Poweradd Pilot 2GS 10000 mAh power bank if you are a frequent traveler or want to charge your device on the go.
I hope I have covered almost every aspect of this device so go check out it on Amazon or wherever you want and do look at some user reviews too to be sure. I am personally loving this portable battery and it comes in handy every time I am out on a trip. Thank You 😊.