Download process and usage of UltraSurf on all versions of Mac OS X (El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks etc)
Ultrasurf is one of the best as well as leading Internet censorship bypassing tools. The main functionality of this tool is to let the user overcome all the firewalls as well various internet restrictions so that one can easily or smoothly access the entire internet without any proxies. Ultrasurf that supports and considered to be quite usable for windows are easily available to download. However, the same that supports and is compatible with Mac OS X is not natively available. One will be happy to know that we can also use Ultrasurf to bypass the internet restrictions on all the versions of Mac OS X including El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks and even Mountain Lion too.
Tutorial to Download & Use UltraSurf for Mac OS X –
Here is the small tutorial or a guideline as to how to download and use ultrasurf for all of the versions of Mac OS X.
- A Working and strong Internet Connection.
- Browser specifically Google Chrome.
Download process for Ultrasurf supporting for Mac OS X
- First and foremost, one needs to have the Google Chrome browser installed on their Mac OS X. Many of the Google Chrome applications will be used to overcome the internet restrictions. In case this browser is not installed on your Mac, please go to the below link and download the same for proceeding further to download Ultrasurf for your Mac.
- Once, the Google Chrome browser has been installed on your Mac, one need to visit and explore the Google Chrome App Store. If one is not able to find the store, the same is available at the below link:
Click here to Open Google Chrome App Store (UltraSurf link)
- Once you click on the above link, a pop-up will be shown asking regarding the installation of Ultrasurf by being added it to Chrome itself.
Note – It might happen that you will not be shown any such pop-up, in that case, one needs to use normal window and non-incognito and look for ULTRASURF in the Google Chrome Application Store.
- One just needs to click on the button “Add to Chrome” and ultrasurf will be automatically downloaded and added to the Chrome browser.
- Once the installation process has been completed, the icon for Ultrasurf will be added to the main menu bar.
- Now, you can easily turn on the Ultrasurf by just clicking on “Off” toggle button.
And now Ultrasurf has been connected with your Mac and you can easily access any of the websites that you wish to open on an Internet. You will be amazed to realize that all the internet restrictions along with firewalls are being overcome by themselves on your Mac OS X.
Though ultrasurf is only available for those computers that are based on Windows, after undergoing the steps above you are able to use the same on your Mac without even being its native client. It is always better to use ultrasuf directly from the browser as it helps in overcoming the censorship only for browsing on Windows.
If you face any issues or encounter any problems feel free to comment!